[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 23:37:14 -0400

Unfortunately not, as I did scan that one today, but it is going to be quite
a trip to edit before validating.  There is a Lot of Dialect!  Yorkshire
Dialect, but it seems to be in pretty great shape, but will be focusing on
it, now you brought it up, smile.

It is the large print edition as my library doesn't have the regular print
edition.

Also scanned White Stallion of Lapizza yesterday and will be editing that
one too.

Decided to Hold off on

Tuesdays with Morrie
And Wolves by Gail Gibbons, will submit them after work.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle