[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:31:35 -0400

Just submitted for those interested the following four books.  have one more
to submit will probably do it tomorrow.

Beacons of Light: Light Houses
By Gail Gibbons

This is a children's nonfiction book on light houses, their history, how
they work and what they do.  Good facts for us grown ups too.

Me and My Veggies
By Isaac Whitlatch

The author tells in a really funny way how he handles the slimy green things
we call Veggies, I read this book as a kid, and have always wanted a copy of
it.  I tried scanning it last January, but... it refused to cooperate, but
with the Optomizer, I got a nearly flawless scan.  sigh.  so enjoy.

Saturn (Planet Guides)

This was rejected.  This is a cleaned up version and a simple validation.
There Should be NO ERRORS at least scannos are concerned.

The First Seeing Eye Dogs
By Berham Holmes

Kids book about Buddy the First Seeing Eye dog.

So that is it from the scanning desk.

I have two more to submit, but will wait until tomorrow to do them.

Happy Validation.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle