[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: Caitlyn Furness <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:50:33 -0400

Hi Folks.

I just submitted The Koehler Method of Open Obedience for Ring, Home, and Field by William R. Koehler. This is a companion book to The Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is already in the collection. I've laready fixed many scanning and spelling errors and this book really shouldn't need manything else done to it.

Should be an easy validation for a dog training nut like myself!

Cheers,
Caitlyn