[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:22:42 -0400

I'm trying to get back into the scanning mode with all the books I have
here, and I just submitted A CHRISTMAS FILLED WITH MIRACLES by Mary Ellen. I
read through the book completely and all page numbers are at the top, which
should protect the titles of the stories. It should be a quick validation
for anyone who wants it. The back cover is below:
EXPERIENCE THE LOVE, MAGIC, AND HOPE OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON In A Christmas
Filled with Miracles, Mary Ellen continues her discovery of the miraculous
that was begun in her best-selling Expect Miracles and brings you a magical,
heartfelt gift for the holiday season. This collection of amazing true
stories will touch your heart, awaken your memories of the magic of
Christmas past, and offer you hope for every Christmas to come.
"Wonderful, soulful stories for the whole family to read together.
Inspirational!" -Mimi Doe, author of Drawing Angels Near "Mary Ellen's
Christmas Filled with Miracles is magical! The biggest miracle may be what
happens to you and your own life after your heart and soul are touched by
her truly heartwarming and inspiring stories."
-Jackie Waldman, author of The Courage to Give and Teens with the Courage to
Give
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM