[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:41:05 -0400

Oh, Jana, it was a terrific book and the first I've read by her. I noticed
another one of hers was approved a few days ago and I plan to read that one,
too. If this one was any indication of the kind of stuff she writes, I'm
sure that'll be good, too. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx