[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds fantastic Shannon!
I can't wait to read it.
Anastasia

--- On Tue, 5/20/08, solsticesinger &lt;solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:
From: solsticesinger &lt;solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx&gt;
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Just submitted
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2008, 11:21 PM

Hi, all.
&nbsp;
I just submitted Secret Girl by Molly Bruce Jacobs.
It's about a woman who, at age 38, realizes that she has a younger sister.
Anne,
her sister, suffers from mental retardation, and was institutionalized as a
young child. The book tells of their relationship. I hope someone enjoys
validating it. The actual long synopsis is better than what I just wrote
here.
&nbsp;
Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do
everything, but I can do something. And, because I can not do everything, I
will
not refuse to do the something I can do.
Everet Edward
Hale