[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:21:23 -0500

Hi, all.

I just submitted Secret Girl by Molly Bruce Jacobs. It's about a woman who, at
age 38, realizes that she has a younger sister. Anne, her sister, suffers from
mental retardation, and was institutionalized as a young child. The book tells
of their relationship. I hope someone enjoys validating it. The actual long
synopsis is better than what I just wrote here.

Shannon
I am only one; but still I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do
something. And, because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the
something I can do.
Everet Edward Hale