[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 19:57:00 -0700

Hi Jamie!

Thanks for some info. I can guess from your description of the quotes that the book was scanned using Open Book. Those quotes will need to be fixed by the validator, or the braille will be weird looking.

I still don't know why I can't see the page breaks, but think I have had this issue with books scanned by OpenBook before. I just don't know why.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 07:36 PM 5/11/2008, you wrote:
Mayrie, out of curiosity, I downloaded Borderlines, and it has page breaks. They look just like the page breaks I put in my files, so that is really strange.

The book does have weird quote marks, like it uses a close quote at both the beginning and end of the dialogue. I'm going to release the book because I only picked it up out of curiosity but it does have page breaks.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Bootlegger's Daughter - Margaret Maron
I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=2202641&pid=1683725&sid=Email012608>Click here for eBay!