[bksvol-discuss] Just got approved A Princess Diaries Book

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

Helo Monica W, Grandma Cindy Maithe, Shelly and all,
I just got a the book

The Princess Present (The Princess Diaries, Volume VI and a Half)

approved today. It is rated Excellent. If there are any other books in this series we have yet to do I'd love to do another one. but I hope we have all of them now. This was quite a project. I am glad I  could be part of something so important. Our due day was may and it's may 2nd so if we do have all of them in the series way to go to all who maked that possible.

Thanks to all who made this series complete.

Anastasia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.