[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just for the credit

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:05:23 -0800

HI Julie,

I know in the year I have been a member of book share I have improved a lot.
I feel a little guilty when I validate a book I have not read through. I
guess I have seen books I have downloaded from the site that have errors
that are so obvious. Right now, I have a book I am rereading that I have
rescanned that I will submit again because I know it is so much better than
the original. I have gotten some sighted help to make all the captions read
flawlessly.

I do know that K1000 10.3 is a major improvement over 9.0. Books that I was
getting a 96-recognition rate on before I have rescanned and can get a 99.5
plus!

Katie Hill
Reconnection and Reiki energy healing
Get your personal numerology reading