[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just checked in a book pretty successfully.

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 18:34:12 -0700

 I reported to Madeleine that I'm still having the same problem (I tried
again a little after 5) and asked if she'd be able to check it in for me or
if I should wait umtil she tells me the problem is fixed. I know it's not
my browser or reat too many of us are trying to get on the site because I
get the form and am able o  fill it out; the problem comes at the end; when
I click on"check on the book" it re cycles  back to the first page. I'm
going to stop wasting my time and won't try againuntil I hear from here (at
lwast the renew link is there so I won't lose the book.