[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just became a Bookshare.org volunteer.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 04:48:14 -0500

Hi Lynn. Welcome aboard.

We'd rather you bother us with many questions than to make a mistake when you
could have asked.

I, too, am relatively new (less than a year). Whereas some of these folks have
been scanning and validating for quite some time (I think some started shortly
after Professor Gutenberg announced his new invention.)

As I said, welcome aboard, and please ask away.

Bob