[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just became a Bookshare.org volunteer.

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome Lynn
Glad to have you on te team. You'll love it. If you have any questions about submitting books You can ask me, ANastasia. If you have other questions post them here and someone will help. we are a smart bunch. Also, If you are interested in any books, many f us like myself take requests so don't be shy.
Again, welcome to the list!

Anastasia
anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.