[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Validated A Dance In Deep Water

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:57:12 -0500

Cindy, as far as I know, his books can be read out of order. He occasionally makes references to people who appear in other books, but he doesn't give away any information that would spoil the endings of other books. He seems to assume that you'll read each book on its own, and I like that. :)

Monica Willyard

At 10:50 PM 1/29/2007, you wrote:
Thanks Monica. That helps me decide where to put the books in my to-read list.

Should I read them in order or is each mystery totally individual?