[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted another

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:33:29 -0500

Hello again, I just submitted Green Witchcraft by Ann Moura. It has been read
through cover to cover, spell checked, headers stripped, chapters protected,
etc.

A True Beginner's Guide to the Old Religion

Learn the basics of Witchcraft from a third-generation Witch raised in a family
tradition. Positive, practical, and easy to use, Green Witchcraft brings
together the best of both modern Wicca and the author's family heritage of herb
craft and folk magic.

Green Witchcraft explores the fundamentals of the Wiccan religion, providing
magical training for the independent thinker. Step-by-step instructions on a
wide variety of magical techniques as well as basic rules of conduct make this
the ideal book to get you started. Green rituals for self-initiation, rites of
passage, seasonal celebrations and activities provide an excellent foundation
for your own magical tradition.

Discover the fine art of spell-casting, the magical uses of herbs, divination
with the tarot and more. Explore the Sabbats, Esbats, and other rituals attuned
to the cycles of nature and the universal powers. Find out for yourself what
this organic approach to Witchcraft is all about.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----