[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted: Writing for the Soul

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:05:36 -0400

Sorry, Jackie! I'm the guilty party! *smile* I just happened to be online at
the time, and since I'm doing some writing myself, thought it sounded like a
timely read. I know how frustrating that is, it happened to me with Wine of
violence.  I'll try and get it proofed quickly so you can read it.  BTW, your
novel sounds interesting, would love to know more.
Cheers,
Donna