[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Wolfsbane and Mistletoe

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:02:31 -0500

Hi, all. I just submitted Wolfsbane and Mistletoe edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L. P. Kelner. Looks like a clean scan to me and I've done my usual clean up work.

Happy validating.
Christina

Whether wolfing down a holiday feast (use your imagination) or craving some hair of the dog on New Year's morning, the werewolves in these and eleven more frighteningly original stories will surprise, delight, amuse, and scare the pants off readers who love a little wolfsbane with their mistletoe. ALL-NEW ORIGINAL WEREWOLF TALES by, Donna Andrews, Keri Arthur, Patricia Briggs, Dana Cameron, Karen Chance, Alan Gordon, Simon R. Green, Charlaine Harris, Toni L. P. Kelner, J. A. Konrath, Nancy Pickard, Kat Richardson, Dana Stabenow, Rob Thurman, and Carrie Vaughn.