[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted" When God Doesn't Answer Your Prayer

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Share Volunteer Discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:26:58 -0400

Hi,

I have just submitted

When God Doesn't Answer Your Prayer
By:  JERRY SITTSER

I have protected chapter and section headings.  There was large font
highlighted quotes scattered throughout the book in the middle of the pages,.
I have moved them to the closest logical break in the text and protected them.

Synopsis:
A beloved husband dies of cancer. A child is kidnapped. A family is shattered
by a fatal car accident. We pray for peace and protection in a world that seems
to be falling apart. Often we experience or hear about spectacular answers to
prayer. But where is God when the cry of our hearts seems to be answered with
silence?
 When God Doesn't Answer Your Prayer explores the mysteries and paradoxes of
unanswered prayer. Forged in the fires of his own quest following his own
crushing experience of unanswered prayer, Jerry Sittser offers hard-won
spiritual insights that affirm the greatness of God's love and concern for us,
even when we do not fully understand why our prayers seem to go unanswered.

Guided by His light,
Dixie and Cobalt
BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn:  blueherons@xxxxxxxx