[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Voodoo in New Orleans

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 07:52:08 -0500

Voodoo in New Orleans by Robert Tallant.  This is a nonfiction exploration
of voodoo and its history in New Orleans.  It's one of the books recently
sought out for somebody's friend who wanted books on voodoo, and its a small
paperback just over 200 pages and a very clean scan.  Should be an easy
validation.

Also, I noticed that three of my recent submissions are still on the step 1
download page.  They are:

The Beautiful Room is Empty by Edmond White

What Do Women Want by Erica Jong

The Televisionary Oracle by Rob Brezsny

If there's a problem with any of these, please let me know and I'll fix it.

BTW, I really like the new look to the download page!

Donna