[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted The Fourth Quarter

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 20:00:50 -0500

Hey, everyone! I just submitted a book call The Fourth Quarter, written by J.
Lloyd Tomer.  Excellent scan, but it needs some TLC.  Some of the pages
included pictures and the text of the book, and there were some picture
captions that I just couldn't get to scan correctly.  I'll be happy to send the
hardcopy of the book to whoever wants to proofread it.  It's an excellent read!
 Here's the synopsis:

Searching for his purpose; Searching for an answer; Searching for a way. In the
pages of Coach's captivating memoir, you'll find a story filled with
heart-wrenching courage, superb tenacity and extreme perseverance. Discover the
principles that have guided his life through overwhelming odds and personal
tragedy including the death of his mother before his 16th birthday, being the
town outcast and the death of his infant daughter. But most importantly, this
is a story of hope. Find the inspiration to win in life no matter what the
circumstances.

Jana

Join Jana every Friday afternoon at 2:15 p.m. CST for The Living Room, her
exciting 3-hour on-line radio show!  Featuring a blend of the music that makes
Jana tick (contemporary Christian, praise and worship, and urban gospel music),
The Living Room is quickly becoming a favorite on-line hang-out for lovers of
Christian music.  You can visit The Living Room by pointing your Web browser to
http://thepowerstation.uk.com/.  Hope to see you there... We LOVE ya in The
Living Room!!

Looking for a fun and affordable business opportunity... Or maybe just a fun
place to book travel, find affordable insurance, or shop at over 800 stores
while getting cash back on your purchases?  It's one-stop shopping at its best
at Mirage International, Jana's new on-line business! Visit her fabulous site at
http://mirage-intl.com/!  For info about how you can be the owner of a similar
business, visit
http://mirage-intl.biz
or e-mail your contact info to
jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/.

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/
Or find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries/.