[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Tarot as a Way of Life

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:58:41 -0400

Tarot As a Way of Life:  A Jungian Approach to Tarot, by Karen Hamaker
Zondag

Here?s what I put in the comments field which tells you about the scan:

This scan is pretty clean.  I?ve done a lot of initial work to verify and
number pages, fix chapter headings and sub-headings and fix end of line
hyphens.  I did a little table conversion and clean-up when possible.  There
are some drawings and diagrams which I could not get to scan with any
accuracy, but the author does a very good job of explaining these in the
text.  This scan could benefit from a little attention to detail if someone
wants to read it closely, but it?s also very readable as it is.

The copyright holder is the company who did the English translation and this
has been checked with the government site.  See below:

TX-4-600-546

Title:            Tarot as a way of life : a Jungian approach

to the tarot / Karen Hamaker-Zondag.

Imprint: York Beach, ME : S. Weiser, 1997.

Note: Translation of Tarot als levensweg.

Claimant: acSamuel Weiser , Inc.

Created: 1997

Published: 3Jun97

Registered: 13Jun97

Author on © Application: English translation: Samuel Weiser, Inc., employer
for hire.

Claim Limit: NEW MATTER: English translation of Dutch language ed.

Special Codes:         1/B/L

Happy validating!

Donna