[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted: Jerusalem's Hope

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:05:23 -0400

I just submitted Jerusalem's Hope by Bodie and Brock Thoene for proofing. It
has a lot of dialect in it, but the scan is clean. I did have to manually
add page numbers in with MS Word in case someone proofs it without that
program. They did not scan, and though I thought there were not any in the
book, I checked with my mom to be on the safe side! I am glad I did. Anyway,
the book is a pretty easy read and kept me captivated through to the end.

-Alyssa