[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted Essentials of Low Vision

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 17:45:50 -0400

Please scan the assessment kit, and I will attack Adaptations for Low
Vision, which was put out by the Texas School for the Blind.  I also have
Teaching Appropriate Purposeful Skills.  I know for me, the more accessible
resources, the better and more informed a teacher I can be.  I have
Foundations of Rehabilitation Teaching too.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com