[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted Another Hannah Montana Book

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings all,
I just submitted Super sneak part of the Hannah Montana Series I have 3 more to
do which leaves a total of 6 including the ones we have already. There are 8
more in the series. Let me know if anyone wants to help me try to complete the
series or if it is worth it to try to complete it. Thank you.
Anastasia