[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted 5 books

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:21:17 -0500

Art of Fiction by John Gardner, nonfiction/textbook (sort of), RTF, lovely
scan, easy validation

City by Alessandro Baricco, fiction, fanciful, great stuff! RTF, lovely
scan, easy validation

Fingers Pointing Toward the Sacred, a Twentieth Century Pilgrimage on the
Eastern and Western Way, by Frederick Franck, RTF, nonfiction,
autobiographical/spiritual, clean scan

Pacem In Terris, a Love Story by Frederick Franck, nonfiction, RTF, has
photos that sometimes break up the text irregularly

What Matters:  Spiritual Nourishment for Head and Heart by Frederick Franck,
nonfiction, spiritual/reflections on life, a wonderful little book with a
lot of food for thought, RTF, clean text, has drawings throughout that may
cause some junk characters that I missed.

I own the three Franck books, so let me know if you need any help with them.

Enjoy!

More to come.

Peace and Hope,

Donna