[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted 3 Books

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:52:11 -0400

Everyday Tarot:  Using the Cards to Make Better Life Decisions, by Gail
Fairfield, RTF, about 180 pages, excellent scan.

Sixteen Minutes to a Better 9-to-5:  Stress-free Work with Yoga and
Ayurveda, by Dr. Vinod Verma, RTF, excellent scan, about 200 pages.  There
is some question about whether the measurements are correct in the recipes,
but as far as I can tell, they are right.

A Spirituality Named Compassion:  Uniting Mysticism with Social Justice, by
Matthew Fox, RTF, about 300 pages, excellent scan, though this is not an
easy read.

I'm still trying to decide if I've submitted the two Kasl books.  If I don't
hear from anyone who has seen them posted, I'll submit them tomorrow.

Peace and Hope,

Donna