[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:51:37 -0500 (EST)

DREAMS OF A WOMAN:  God's Plan for "Fulfilling Your Dreams

by Sharon Jaynes

Here is the synopsis info:

CAN GOD BE TRUSTED TO RESTORE? and EVEN SURPASS OUR SHATTERED DREAMS?
A guide for women and the men in their lives.
Includes study guide and references.

The desires have been there for as long as we can remember: to be beautiful, to
be a bride, to be a mother, to be a cherished daughter, and to have a best
friend. But for many of us, life took a different turn. Author Sharon Jaynes
challenges us to dust off our hopes and dare to dream again?through God's eyes.

Dreams of a Woman guides us with stories of both biblical and contemporary
dreamer-heroines, observations about how and when God restores dreams, and a
checklist for evaluating your desires from a godly standpoint.

Can you risk the hope that God still has dreams for your life? That He hasn't
forgotten you? Place your hand firmly in His?take a deep breath and begin the
exciting journey to a place you thought you'd never find: the dream God planned
for you all along.

"With wisdom and warmth, Sharon Jaynes invites women to find their deepest
dreams and longings fulfilled in God's sovereign, eternal purposes."
Nancy Leigh DeMoss, author
and host of "Revive Our Hearts"

"Tenderly, Sharon Jaynes has pressed her fingers onto the pulse of women: she
has heard our heart's cry and understands even our lost dreams." Patsy
Clairmont, author and speaker

"Dreams of a Woman reminds us that God's eternal plan for our lives is much
broader and more amazing than anything we could ask or imagine." Kami Ladd,
author of Power of a Positive Mom

K1000 scored this at around 99.9%, and I edited while reading and checked
afterwards.
Should prove to be an easy validation.
All pages accounted for and includes the study guide and reference notes.

          Mike