[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 22:55:11 -0500

I just Submitted "Atlanta Graves (A Sunny Childs Mystery) by Ruth Birmingham.
I've read it cover to cover fixing errors, stripping headers, and protecting
chapters as I went.

Here's info on the book...
A Sunny Childs Mystery

Her personal life might be a mess. She might have trouble standing up to her
meddling mother. But as lead detective at Atlanta's Peachtree Investigations,
hard- nosed, fast-talking PI Sunny Childs is always capable of cracking a
case...

ATLANTA GRAVES

PI Sunny Childs has been called to reclaim a stolen painting-a deal that should
be quick, easy, painless. Just drop off the loot and pick up the art. But it's
never that easy...

When she gets to the scene, a woman has been murdered, and the painting is
nowhere in sight. Now the rules have changed, and Sunny Childs isn't after some
lightweight , thug, but a full-fledged killer. She'll have

to dig through an underworld of eccentrics for answers.

To top it off, Peachtree Investigations is nearly bankrupt. The clock is
ticking. If Sunny doesn't solve this case soon, she'll have to start looking
for a new line of work. And that's not something that's easy

to picture...

I also still have two books on the step one page. "The "M" Word" by Jane
Isenberg which I submitted yesterday or the day before, and "A Deep Blue
Farewell" by Sharon Duncan submitted a few months ago. Both are good scans and
shouldn't need much if any work.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----