[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:00:01 -0400

Blind Descent by Nevada Barr, RTF, a little over 300 pages, excellent scan,
although the page numbers aren't there, and the chapter numbers may not be
accurate.  I am pretty sure that all pages are there with no duplications,
and I gave it my best effort to fix the chapter numbers, but it is possible
that I'm off a number or two on the chapters.  Otherwise, it is a clean scan
and I wouldn't worry too much about page numbers and chapter numbers as they
are not overly important to the enjoyment of the book.

Endangered Species, by Nevada Barr, RTF, around 300 pages, clean scan.  This
is a replacement for the one in the collection.  I don't have the capability
to give the accuracy levels in percentages for comparison, but this one is a
much cleaner scan.

Enjoy!

Peace and Hope,

Donna