[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 23:02:16 -0500

Hi Booksharians,
I've Just Submitted "Abby Cooper Psychic Eye" by Victoria Laurie.

You'd think being clairvoyant would give Abigail Cooper the ability to avoid
danger.
But being psychic doesn't necessarily allow you to sidestep murder and mayhem-
it just lets you know that they're coming....

In Royal Oak, a suburb of Detroit, thirtysomething Abby Cooper lives a life
that's kind of like vanilla ice cream-good enough, but a little bland. Her work
as a P.I.-Psychic Intuitive-can be rewarding, but she feels like somehow she's
missing out on the hot- fudge topping....
Now she's getting what she wished for-when a client winds up dead and the clues
start pointing in Abby's direction. Turns out she knows too many details about
the murder for her own good. To make matters -worse, the hot blind date she
just met is the lead investigator on the case. And gorgeous Detective Dutch
Rivers is convinced she's a fraud.
No matter how great her psychic abilities, Abby doesn't know if she can solve
this case. Unfortunately for her, though, the killer thinks she can....

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----