[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Released -- Barbara

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:22:33 -0600

Barbara,

When they say they released a book, they mean they decided not to validate
it and returned it to Step 1  to allow someone else to validate it.

After a book is accepted, it's reviewed by an administrator to determine
whether or not it can be added to the collection.  It will then either be
published (added to the collection), kicked back to Step 1 to have an issue
resolved, or withdrawn because it's obvious that it should have been
rejected in the first place.

In your case, the book you validated was kicked back to Step 1 by Gustavo
for copyright verification.

HTH

Gerald
  _____