[bksvol-discuss] Just Rejected

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:42:18 -0400

I have just rejected The Guy I'm Not Dating, by Trish Perry. This book is actually one of the more believable Christian romances I've read, and I hope someone will resubmit it. I rejected it because there were too many truncated sentences and word fragments through out the book so that I couldn't make out what was supposed to be there. It was a problem for most of the book so that I couldn't just ask someone to rescan a page or two for me. I do hope someone will get a clean scan of this book into the collection.

Monica Willyard