[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jus validated

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:25:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm. The one in the collection is rated Excellent,
but who knows if it really is? The submitter was a
bookshare volunteer. Do you remember if the one you
validated was submitted by someone on this list? If
so, we'll know if it's rejected. If not, we won't. I
guess I'll drop it from the administrator queue.  It's
possible that some of the ones from that that I'm
finding in the collection are in the same situation.

Cindy