[bksvol-discuss] Re: Journal/Diary entry in book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 00:17:31 -0400

OK, Thanks Roger, Sandy, and cindy. I will put the asterisks to indicate the
journal/diary entry and have taken out the asterisks in the other places since
there was not extra blank lines between scene jumps. This book is over 500
pages long and while I have completed reading through it and did all of the
proofing stuff, I am only waiting for answers to the questions I have asked, it
is ready to be submitted. I will wait and see what Madeleine says about the
bracket to indicate the diary/journal entry. You know do or not to do...?
Again, thanks
Netta