[bksvol-discuss] Re: Journal/Diary entry in book

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 21:05:30 -0400

OK gotcha. In the text, as far as scene changes are concerned, in some cases
there are blank lines while in others there were none, so I'll add the
asterisks accordingly. As far as the diary entries are concerned, the reader
can tell well the diary entries begin and end since the person who is reading
the journal/diary is not the person who actually wrote it and she (person who
is reading it) voices her thoughts between the entries. In this case, I won't
add the asterisks there and will delete many of the scene change asterisks as
well...thanks guys! This is appreciated alot!
Netta