[bksvol-discuss] Re: Joseph had a little overcoat

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:40:55 -0700 (PDT)

Good idea, Jana. I'll try that. I had in mind just
putting the URL and hoping the site, if there is one,
had the music, too -- you know sme sites have music
even when you -- or a least I -- don't even want it.
(smile)

I did try to scan the paage but the OCR crashed. I
never use the color thing on my scanner -- I've only
used the black-and-white. Does color scan pages that
are in color well? I'd guess not or Shelley could have
done this book.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com