[bksvol-discuss] Re: Joseph Campbells Mythology & OT other books and CDs

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 14:17:13 -0400

Thanks for the idea. I will find something.

As For the Campbell. I thought I remembered E. wanting them scanned but I don't remember who said they would do it if they had the books and I agreed to send them. They are enroute but I don't know to whom. Was it to you? Or Carrie or whom? I assume I will know when s/he notifies me that they have arrived.

Amy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>