[bksvol-discuss] Joseph Campbells Mythology & OT other books and CDs

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:41:43 -0400

Sorry it took so long but the box is finally in the mail and should arrive
there in a week or so at the latest.  I am not sure how it was sent but it was
labeled "Books"  and my aide was upset since according to him it cost more
because I had written the word on the box.  It has been so long that I no
longer remember to whom I sent it so will the receiver please let me know when
they have arrived.  I had attached one of those light green forms for the post
office to mail me but it was a new post office and the  lady insisted that
those cards were no long in use and I would have to insure it if  I wanted
notification.  As I had not put any amount on the insurance form the aide took
that off so I am just hoping it gets there as my aide was most concerned with
my not spending more money than he thought necessary.  His priorities are not
mine as I have had to nag and yell just to get the box sent and the other boxes
have yet to go out. Maybe Tuesday but the CDs are going out priority mail. The
books are labeled books so they will get there when they get there - sorry.

Amy
omsm,

note to those who tell people that they can find the "f" and "j" keys because
of the little raised dot on the bottom center of the  key.  That is assuming
that the typist has the physical sensitivity  to feel that little  dot. Not all
of us can feel it. There are many physical problems the make it impossible even
to use Braille because it takes a greater degree of sensitivity  to distinguish
the letters [number and arrangement of those dots] than some of us have. I am
lucky if i can feel the keys and can find the three, six, and four sections and
can differentiate between the wider ones and taller ones on the keypad.  This
is not a complaint, just an explanation of awareness and sensitivity to the
lack of same. Fortunately I learned to touch type on a standard keyboard and
can see an enlarged print as I type to make sure my fingers are where I think
they are but not everyone is as lucky as I am so please have patience with
those who are not.