[bksvol-discuss] Re: John's books

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 17:10:11 -0400

Hey Sue;
Sorry for the late reply, I was off line for a while. I didn't email him but
one I decided to check the "new books" website (forgetting that it was 'no
more') and it gave me another link to the website. I just booked mark the new
website and shared. Like you, I'm glad as well. It is so much more convenient
than going through the Bookshare website, which took me a while to find the new
books link...LOL.
Anyway, I'm glad to help.
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb