[bksvol-discuss] John Glass please comment on the wish list and its future

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:42:05 -0400

John what can you tell us about the wish list, updating it, and your reaction to my message suggesting a way of making it more like step 1 and automated thus requiring less personal care on your part?

E.

At 01:36 PM 10/13/2006, you wrote:
Hello,

I am going to try to answer a few questions which have been posted here on the list over the last couple of days.

My position here at Benetech is Customer Service Manager for bookshare.org, and all of my time is spent supporting our users, volunteers, and working on Bookshare projects.
The majority of my time is spent answering email messages which are sent to me directly, and to support, volunteers, and other Bookshare addresses here at Benetech. I am also getting more phone calls each week from users, and potential subscribers, who want to know all about the service.

All of the money we receive for subscriptions is used for Bookshare operations, and nothing else.

I hope this message helps to answer some of the recent questions about me, and I look forward to working with all of you who are helping to build this great community.

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201