[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jocque Cousteau books

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:44:21 -0700

Hi Shelley,

Yes, I remember him. I went diving when I was 13 with two divers that had
worked with him at one point. I think they would very interesting.

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it wih the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth