[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jim gets off his duff and speaks

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:50:31 -0400

Jim and all:
I truthfully don't post here much, as most know, but I just had a thought. I know this would not solve funding problems by a long shot, but how would everyone who volunteers, minus Cindy and the other sighted people, feel about paying half a subscription and working at the same prices for the other half? I would not stop uploading just because I had the 25 dollars, as I know that a lot of people do now with the full amount. I am happy the way things are right now, and I just love volunteering. Just brainstorming.
Reggie who has a lot of trouble thinking "outside the box" (smile)