[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jiffy-proofer, Part II

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 03:24:21 -0500

That is the same phrase that got me, “email her if needed.” OOne of the books
she took was Madeleine’s, so perhaps she is a friend of Madeleine’s? I proof
some of Deborah’s books, and she has told me more than once that she likes to
submit books without holds so volunteers will have more to choose from. You are
being unfair, Madeleine!!

Sue S.

Sue S.