[bksvol-discuss] Jerusalem's Heart Just Submitted

  • From: Chris Fleming <wellbeing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:37:30 -0600

Hello again everyone!

I finally have stopped scanning long enough to clean up a few books! <Smile)

You will find in the RTF section of the download page Jerusalem's Heart (The Zion Legacy Book 3) by Bodie and Brock Thoene.
I have books 4, 5 and 6 of this series and should have them submitted soon.

Also, I have a bunch more by the Thoenes that I have scanned but not cleaned up as yet.
All three books of the Shiloh Legacy series and the five books of the Zion Chronicles.
I also have The Twilight of Courage, the A. D. Chronicles and the Galway Chronicles not yet scanned.

Here's the back cover of Jerusalem's Heart.

A HEART-STOPPING STORY OF HEROISM AND FAITH FROM THE AUTHOR! OF THE ZION CHRONICLES AND ZION COVENANT SERIES

It is May 23, 1948, in the maelstrom of the conflict between Jewish and Muslim forces. Nine days of brutal fighting have
passed since the new State of Israel was
proclaimed, the Zion Gate is closed, and supplies for the patriots are quickly running out. Inside the city, the spirit of the valiant defenders threatens to fail. Moshe Sachar is trapped in enemy territory and races desperately to reach those still fighting for the Old City, including his pregnant wife, Rachel. Her grandfather sees a prophecy of hope for Jerusalem, but can Moshe reach them before the attacks overtake them and it is too late?

The third book in the Zion Legacy series, Jerusalem's Heart is a riveting novel of the battle to liberate the world's holiest city. Once again, Bodie and Brock Thoene combine an unsurpassed and timely blend of history, superb storytelling, and incredible drama that thrills from cover to cover.

Happy Validatin' <smile> (I really do have a southern accent if y'all know what I mean!)

        Chris (I'm a Christine, btw)