[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jenny, the Bus Nobody Loved

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 04:51:06 -0800 (PST)

You're welcome, Cindy Lou Ray. Glad I could help (and sorry it sometimes takes
me so long, but I do eventually scan or validate everything I've promised).

  I just realized I haven't scanned New Moon yet and I promised to do that back
in August! That's next on my list now that I have it back from the library
again (it was a 14 day loan with a long wait when I had it before).

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Blood Done Sign My Name - Timothy B. Tyson
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!