[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jeanette Oke Books and other books

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:33:00 -0500

Being able to store favorite books is a new experience for me as well.  As a
Braille reader who used the lending libraries I am still amazed at how many
books one can store on a flash card and carry anywhere, including on trips!
I am not a person who downloads my 100 books a month, but as I read favorite
authors or find new authors, I am slowly collecting a portable library!!!

An avid reader,

Sue S.