[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws, tight lipped about page breaks! happy ending

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:10:52 -0700

Great glad it works now, for you.

On 7/27/08, Estelnalissi <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Larry, Susan, Jackie, Roger and Chela, and Booksharian Friends,
>
> Helpful posts here and help in the bookshare classroom from informed and
> generous Booksharians did the trick! Jaws is saying page break again!!!
>
> Larry, your directions were at the core of the solution. There were fields
> in that dictionary which I hadn't figured out how to use. You put the code
> in the top field then tab and type the words page break in the next.
>
> Roger, after a wonderful conversation in the Bookshare classroom, with all
> the helpers who came, Jackie talked me through the fix. First I checked and
> found my reading one line at a time worked with JAWS speaking page break
> just as he used to. Then I listened to continuous reading and JAWS said page
> break then, too. If you can put all of these dictionary tips together, I
> hope tomorrow you'll be telling us you're hearing your page breaks as you
> read continuously. If not, I think that after all of the instruction I've
> had, even I may be able to help you!
>
> Thanks to all of you!
>
> Always with love,
>
> Lissi

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)