[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws, tight lipped about page breaks!

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:23:39 -0700

Hi Roger,

Yes, \012  is the proper symbol.  But, unless you upgraded your JAWS very
recently, that might not be  your problem.

I can assure you that page numbers are not required, though much preferred.
Page breaks are, however, required.

I wonder what changed between your last validation and this one to make your
page breaks be inaudible.  Let us know if the JAWS dictionary thing works
for you too.  I'm interested to know.

Mayrie