[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws left right arrows saying blank

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:50:22 -0400

Dear Sharon and Everyone,

Sharon, your suggestion worked instantly and that's saying a lot because if a mistake can be made on the computer, I'll make it. The alt v worked flawlessly. I couldn't tell if normal was checked or not, but I entered on it and the file popped up looking different and responding to the jaws commands. I don't understand how this works, but I'm having a good time editing. I'll probably have to learn more before I am able to actually complete the task, but you really helped me to start.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>