[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:42:30 -0500

Agreed.

Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Monica Willyard
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 5:12 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Jaws 9.0 beta and MS Office

Hi, Dan. You're right. FS has really done some fine work on Jaws 9. It's
been several years since I've been pleased with a Jaws release. The Office
support and speed is awesome. Braille users are getting some great new
support too. I think Sue will be especially happy because they have
addressed some of her issues with Braille and Word. I hope the final release
will be out soon.

Monica Willyard